Get Involved

There are many ways you can support Centre Safe and join the movement to end domestic and sexual violence.

How Can I Get Involved?

  • Become a volunteer
  • Serve on a Board Committee
  • Speak out against domestic and sexual violence
  • Display information about the Centre Safe and abuse in your workplace, church, library, or other community meeting place
  • Call or e-mail your local representatives and encourage them to vote for domestic and sexual violence funding

How Can I Make a Charitable Contribution?

  • Make one time or recurring gift online
  • Send a check payable to Centre Safe: 140 W Nittany Ave., State College PA 16801
  • Make a contribution in memory of honor of a loved one
  • Planned Giving or Bequest
  • Make a Gift of Stock
  • Make an in-kind donation (Needed Items List, Book List)
  • Become a sponsor or attend an event
  • Shop at using AmazonSmile
Centre Safe

Sign Up For Email Updates