WHAT ARE THE WARNING SIGNS?
Are you in an abusive relationship?
- make excuses and apologize for your partner’s behaviors?
- have unexplained injuries, such as bruises or body pain?
- isolate yourself from family and friends and only deal with your partner?
- have a dating partner who constantly texts or calls and demands to know where and with whom you have been?
- change your behavior in order not to anger or upset your partner?
- change the way you dress in order to please your partner?
- have a dating partner who puts you down and calls you names in front of others?
- have a partner who acts extremely jealous when others pay attention to you?
Ten Warning Signs of Abuse
While there are many warning signs of abuse, here are ten common abusive behaviors:
- Checking your cell phone or email without permission
- Constantly putting you down
- Extreme jealousy or insecurity
- Explosive temper
- Isolating you from family or friends
- Making false accusations
- Mood swings
- Physically hurting you in any way
- Telling you what to do
We can help. 1-877-234-5050