There are many ways you can support Centre Safe and join the movement to end domestic and sexual violence.
How Can I Get Involved?
- Become a volunteer
- Serve on a Board Committee
- Speak out against domestic and sexual violence
- Display information about the Centre Safe and abuse in your workplace, church, library, or other community meeting place
- Call or e-mail your local representatives and encourage them to vote for domestic and sexual violence funding
How Can I Make a Charitable Contribution?
- Make one time or recurring gift online
- Send a check payable to Centre Safe: 140 W Nittany Ave., State College PA 16801
- Make a contribution in memory of honor of a loved one
- Planned Giving or Bequest
- Make a Gift of Stock
- Make an in-kind donation (Needed Items List, Book List)
- Become a sponsor or attend an event
- Shop at Amazon.com using AmazonSmile