Clear Choice synthetic urine is the best, there are no two ways about that. Sub Solution and Quick Luck are the most complex and likely to pass a drug test fake urine brands out there.
In this Sub Solution review, I’m going to tell you exactly why it is so good. I will cover everything you need to know to see why it’s a great choice to pass a drug test.
I’ll tell you what happens when you go for a drug test, and what they look for in your sample. Then I’ll talk about the complexity of Sub Solution so you can see how it skips over those validity checks the labs do. I’ll give you full instructions for using Sub Solution, and include a couple of top tips from me on making sure you pass with it.
Plus, I’ll compare it to Quick Luck (another Clear Choice synthetic urine product), and Quick Fix, which is the best of the budget urine brands out there.
Here’s What Happens When You Submit A Sample For A Urine Drug Test
To see how synthetic urine like Clear Choice Sub Solution works, you have to understand what happens when you submit the sample.
The first thing to understand is that there are two types of tests: supervised and unsupervised.
Supervised tests are unobserved. Sometimes there is a difference between supervised and observed, wherein one person is in the room with you, and in the other, they are directly watching you.
So obviously fake urine is not going to be usable in either of those types of tests. Thankfully, the overwhelming majority of drug tests are unsupervised, where you go behind a screen or into a different room. You’ll know in advance what you are facing.
When you submit your sample, there are four layers of scrutiny that can occur:
- Within two minutes of peeing in the cup they have to test the temperature and it has to be between 90°F and 100°F.
- They will then do validity tests. This involves taking a sample of your sample with a dipstick and putting it into a test kit. That will tell them if it’s been adulterated or reacts to having things like ammonia in it, which could show it’s been altered.
- The sample will then have an immunoassay analysis done on it. Otherwise known as a panel drug test. The sample is tested against various panels to see which drugs they react to, if any.
- If it fails validity tests, or the immunoassay throws up something unusual, it will be sent for a full gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis. This is rare though. Fake urine won’t pass this level of scrutiny, but it’s unlikely to get there unless you arouse significant suspicion.
These Are The Things Fake Urine Must Contain To Pass
Although they don’t actually check all of these components in urine during validity tests, fake urine should contain chemicals found in urine in case it does have any further testing done on it to check it composition.
At a minimum, fake urine should have the following characteristics:
- Contain urea
- Contain uric acid
- Be balanced for ph
- Balanced for specific gravity
- Contain creatinine
- Look like urine
The above is a bare minimum, and the reason why Sub Solution is the best is because it’s far more advanced than is needed.
The Biocide Problem & Why Sub Solution Is Immune
A few years back, a lot of fake urine brands started to fail people. Interestingly though, there was no increase in the number of people saying Sub Solution failed the test for them.
That was in common with a few other products as well. After piecing it together, people started to realize that it was certain brands that were suddenly failing more. The evidence pointed towards a “footprint” being found, where the drug testing labs were looking for a common artificial ingredient.
The culprit seems to be biocide preservatives. These are common in a lot of household products and were common to every single brand of fake urine that was failing more.
But Sub Solution, Quick Luck (its big brother’s more expensive version), and Quick Fix were among the handful of brands that were not failing. It turned out that none of those contained biocide preservatives.
Clear Choice Synthetic Urine: Why They Make The Best Drug Test Avoidance Products
Sub Solution has a pedigree. If you don’t know, Clear Choice are the top brand for drug test avoidance product in the USA today.
They make the following high-quality products to pass drug tests with:
- Sub Solution Synthetic Urine (powdered urine)
- Quick Luck Synthetic Urine
- Incognito Belt (Contains Quick Luck)
- Oral Clear Saliva Neutralizing Gum
- Clear Choice Urine Spike Additive
- Rescue Cleanse Detox Drink
They are all premium products and will get you through any type of drug test. If you order everything from one place, then make it Test Negative, which is the Clear Choice website. You’ll get all of these brands at the best prices.
Rescue Cleanse has been a lifesaver for me twice. It’s passed pre-employment drug tests with ease. I’ve also used Oral Clear once.
Sub Solution has worked for me, and several of my friends have also used Sub Solution over the years as well. In my experiences, no other company has such a wide range of products with such a good track record of passing.
This Is Why Sub Solution Powdered Urine Kit Is So Good
But why is Sub Solution such good fake urine, when compared to all the other brands out there?
The reason is its overall characteristics of it:
- Contains urea
- Contains uric acid
- Balanced for ph
- Balanced for specific gravity
- Looks, smells, and even froths like urine
- Contains the right proportions of creatinine
- Contains a total of 14 chemicals found in urine
The bottom line is that it will pass scrutiny. It’s not going to pass a full gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis, but no fake urine is.
On top of that, Sub Solution doesn’t use a heatpad. The problem with heatpads is that they kick out a variable heat. Usually they are fine; but if they kick out the heat too fast, or too slow, then your sample can be too hot or too cold.
Sub Solution uses heat activator powder. It’s a game changer and I will explain why in the next section.
How To Use Synthetic Urine: Sub Solution Instructions
Sub Solution is the easiest way to submit a fake sample. These are the Sub Solution instructions you need to follow:
- There’s no need to use a microwave to pre-heat the sample. There’s no heatpad to preheat either. So you don’t have any of that preparation step to worry about.
- Sub Solution is powdered urine though. You will need to mix it with water. Don’t use tap water as it contains things not found in urine, which is also the case with bottled water. You’ll want to use filtered water, meaning you’ll need access to a cheap water filter jug. Sub Solution doesn’t say this, but it’s an extra safety step that I recommend to avoid detection.
- To transport the sample, wear two pairs of underpants. Tuck the Sub Solution sample in between the pairs snugly. Make sure the temperature strip isn’t against your skin, otherwise it will potentially read higher than the temperature that the liquid actually is. Also, make sure you wear baggy jogging bottoms to disguise the fact that there is a sample hidden there.
- On arrival, just before you go in, you are going to use the heat activator powder. If it’s not completely loose powder, shake the bottle until it is.
- Look at the temperature on the strip. It probably won’t have a reading. You’ll want it to be as close to 100°F as possible without being above, because it won’t have a reading then either.
- Tap in about one third of the powder, and shake until dissolved. Do this until you get a reading close to 100°F, then go in and submit your sample as quickly as possible.
Sub Solution Vs Quick Luck
Quick Luck is an updated product version of Sub Solution. It’s $15 more expensive, costing $100 rather than $85.
With all that extra money you’ll get the following bonuses:
- Quick Luck is premixed
- There’s a heatpad included (although you probably won’t need it)
- It’s a slightly more advanced formula
Because it’s premixed, Quick Luck is better for on-the-spot drug testing. But if you don’t need that extra performance level, then Sub Solution is plenty good enough.
Clear Choice Sub Solution Failed Test Stories – Clear Choice Failure Rate
When you see Sub Solution failed drug test stories, and clear choice bad reviews are very skeptical. Of course, they could have faced higher levels of scrutiny and genuinely failed. But then, that would have happened with any brand of fake urine.
The main reason that people fail drug tests using fake urine is that they submit it outside that tight temperature range of between 90°F and 100°F.
As long as you make sure you use the heat activator powder correctly, just before you go in, and you submit your sample within about 15 minutes, you will be absolutely fine. I do not have exact numbers, but clear choice’s urine failure rate must be extremely low.
So Does Sub Solution Work For Quest Diagnostics/Concreta/Labcorp?
Sub Solution will work for any drug testing company. So when people talk about Sub Solution Quest Diagnostics failures, again, think about whether they could have just messed up with the heat of the sample.
It doesn’t matter who you submit your sample to, it will fool any professional drug testing company as long as it doesn’t go through a full analysis.
Do Not Use These Poor Quality Synthetic Urine Brands
Sub Solution is the best of the premium brands, but what are the fake urine products that you should avoid at all costs?
These are the ones that contain biocide, or just don’t have the composition, or even the look, to pass scrutiny:
- Magnum fake urine
- U Pass
- Urine Luck
- Ultra Pure Urine
- X Stream
- Smart Choice
I’m telling you, they are awful. Mostly, because I’m pretty sure all of them contain biocide preservatives. They never mentioned that they don’t even under scrutiny from people asking if they did, so avoid it at all costs.
Sub Solution Vs Quick Fix
In a battle of Sub Solution Vs Quick Fix, which stacks up best in terms of quality and price?
Without a doubt, Sub Solution is the best quality. It’s the most advanced formula, and it looks, smells, and even froths like urine. Plus, the heat activator powder is a game changer in terms of ensuring that you pass your test.
If you’re on a budget, then Quick Fix costing just $39 is unbeatable.
Quick Fix contains urea, uric acid, and creatinine, and it looks like urine. But it’s not an advanced formula and it won’t pass close visual scrutiny either.
It also uses a heatpad, which means it’s got more chance of failing. It’s a good heatpad, but it can’t compare to the power of the heat activator powder for controlling the temperature.
So, only if you are on a budget, or you can’t get hold of Sub Solution, should you consider Quick Fix. But, for a basic pre-employment drug test it’s cheap and if it doesn’t face additional scrutiny then Quick Fix is usually good enough.
Where To Buy Sub Solution Synthetic Urine
There is only one place to buy Sub Solution, and that’s direct from test clear through the Test Negative website.
That’s the same with Quick Luck, Oral Clear, and Rescue Cleanse. They do great value combo deals, so check them out. I would also advise that you buy something called the “practice kit” with Sub Solution if you aren’t experienced.
That allows you to practice raising the temperature using the heat activator powder in advance of the day of your test. You can use water and have three or four practice runs.
I’m telling you, it’s crucial. It will allow you to use the powder, and see how quickly the temperature raises, how much you need to use, and how long the sample temperature stays within the correct temperature range.