If you’re facing an unsupervised drug test then the best synthetic urine, used correctly, is the easiest way to pass every time.
This is a complete guide to doing just that. A full set of synthetic urine reviews, tells you how to use the top four best brands.
But it’s more than that. I will also cover the brands of fake urine that you shouldn’t use, and why the fake urine kits they produce just aren’t up to standard. I will talk to you about my own experiences in passing drug tests. I’ve passed one with the detox drink, and two with the same brand of synthetic urine.
So this will also contain my top tips on using fake pee for drug tests, and how to minimize your chances of getting caught out.
Let’s Start By Explaining The Three Different Types Of Urine Drug Test
You should only use fake urine for an unsupervised drug test. Let me just explain what the three different types of drug tests you could face are:
- The unsupervised drug test is where you are not being observed. You will either be behind a screen or even in a completely separate room when you submit the sample.
- A supervised drug test is where someone will remain in the room with you when you submit the sample into the cup. That doesn’t mean they are staring straight at you, but they will be a huge deterrent.
- An observed drug test is where someone directly watches you urinate into the cup. This is to 100% verify that the specimen is yours.
Now, a little confusion is that supervised and observed drug testing can be the same thing. So it could be called a supervised test, and you could be directly observed.
But the thing is, you shouldn’t ever face a supervised/observed drug test unless the drug test is for law enforcement, probation, or court purposes. The only time that you could face a supervised test without any of the above being in force is if you have failed a previous drug test and are having a retest.
As long as it’s a standard drug test, say for a job interview, or whatever, then you shouldn’t have anyone observing you when you urinate, which makes it perfect for using fake urine.
Fake Urine & Drug Testing
If you’re facing a urine drug test, you have three strategies to pass it is someone who smoked weed, or take something else that could show up on the test:
- You get yourself naturally clean. You could accelerate this with something like Toxin Rid, a course of detox pills which rapidly eliminate toxins from the body.
- You can mask the toxins for a few hours with the detox drink. This could be used in conjunction with a natural detox of short, or longer duration, to minimize the toxin levels.
- You submit a fake sample bypassing any analysis of your own urine at all.
The best way to get clean is to be naturally clean. However, that can take several weeks if you are a chronic weed smoker (some studies have shown that weed metabolites can stay in the body for two months or more if there are high levels of them), and even a couple of weeks for a heavy user of something else.
Even accelerated with detox pills, it’s going to take you at least a week to get clean and you may not have that time.
Detox drinks definitely work, but only for a few hours. If you have tons of drug metabolites in your body, you may only get two hours, and there’s always a chance that toxins could leak into your urine stream early.
That’s why for supervised standard drug testing, fake urine should be your number one strategy.
Why Can’t I Just Use Someone Else’s Urine For Free?
This is a brilliant question and there’s absolutely no reason why you can’t use someone else’s urine.
You’ve still got some issues though. You’ve still got to smuggle it in. You also have to make sure it’s within the correct temperature range.
Plus, you’ll have to do it fast. Even in the refrigerator, it’s only going to last a few hours before the sample starts to go cloudy and stringy.
On top of all that, how can you be sure the urine is clean? Your buddy might be telling you they haven’t taken anything for weeks, what about if they have forgotten something?
Overall, why take a huge risk to save $100 or less, when just by investing a bit of cash can almost guarantee to pass any level of drug test scrutiny. I know someone who did exactly this a few years back and they failed. It didn’t take a genius to just look at the urine and see that it hadn’t been freshly done. There are clear signs.
If you don’t believe me, urinate into a clear container, screw on a lid, and then leave it for three hours at room temperature.
What The Best Synthetic Urine Kits Consist Of
So how exactly do you spot the best synthetic urine when there are a myriad of products out there?
Well, you can partly look at user reviews. Fake urine reviews can be a good benchmark, as long as there are plenty of positive ones from diverse sources. But mostly, it’s looking at two factors. What the urine consists of, and what options it gives you the heating it up and keeping it within the correct temperature range.
Here’s what the best fake urine has to have going for it (as a minimum):
- Uric acid
- Balanced for ph
- Within the correct specific gravity range
- Looks like urine
That’s the bare minimum, although I will point out that urea and uric acid aren’t actually looked for during standard drug testing validity checks. However, if a more advanced scrutiny is undertaken then they need to be present.
Creatinine is a byproduct of creatine, which is used to fuel muscles. It’s always present in urine. If it’s not there, and it’s not there within the correct balance, then it shows either a fake or diluted sample.
Keeping Fake Pee Within The Correct Temperature Range
The other vital factor is ensuring that the fake urine is submitted within the correct temperature range.
Urine actually exits the body within a very narrow temperature range, usually between 98°F and 100°F. Very occasionally, it can be slightly hotter if you are very unwell (have a fever and would not be going for a drug test), and occasionally a little lower.
Legally, urine samples have to be accepted if they are within 90°F and 100°F though. The lower band of 90°F is to allow for two minutes of cooling.
You have to hand over your sample, and it has to be tested for its temperature, within two minutes of it being done. Watch out for that when you submit yours.
So when you are using fake urine, you need to be sure that the fake urine kit you are buying contains a method to heat it up, or at least keep it within the correct temperature range.
The most common method is an air-activated heatpad. You strap it to the side of the sample, and it kicks out a steady heat within that temperature range so that it stays warm for one or more hours, allowing you to transport and submit it. Only specialist heatpad do this though, not just any heatpad. I highly recommend you to check out outlook india’s fake urine guide.
The problem with heatpads, as a couple of people I know, have found, is that they don’t kick out a steady heat for very long. If you are late, you prepare the sample early, or it’s a faulty pad, you can have a sample that’s too hot, or too cold.
The other method is heat activator powder. Only two products use it, so I will cover using that in the fake urine reviews later in this guide.
Validity Checks & How A Sample Is Tested
When you hand over your sample, within two minutes, they have to check the temperature range is within the 90°F and 100°F range. If it’s outside that, the specimen will be rejected. The next step of the process is to check that it’s a valid sample. This will be done almost immediately after you leave.
A dipstick is used with the sample, usually with five different reactive strips on it. They will react to the following five things:
- Creatinine levels
- Specific gravity
- Ph level
- Nitrate levels
- Oxidant/PCC presence
Creatinine is always present in urine, and if it’s at low levels then it points to a diluted sample.
Specific gravity and pH levels need to be within the correct ranges as well, otherwise it again points towards a diluted or adulterated sample.
Higher levels of nitrates in a urine sample also point to an adulterated specimen. Nitrates are present in several substances which have the ability to oxidize drug metabolites, especially cannabis metabolites.
Bleach, iodine, peroxide, and a few other substances can be used to oxidize drug metabolites. That’s why PCC presence is also checked for.
If it passes that validity test, then your sample will be tested using the panel drug test level it’s been paid for. This panel drug test could be done on physical panels, or via digital equipment (immunoassay).
If any of the validity tests flag up, or visual scrutiny arouse suspicion, then your sample will be sent for a full mass spectrometry – gas chromatography analysis. If this happens, then nothing is going to pass, but that situation is very rare.
These Are The Fake Urine Kit Products That You Should Avoid
To stand up to any level of scrutiny you are going to have to use the best fake urine you can find.
There are several brands of urine out there which have a good reputation, and strong reviews, but are actually terrible for passing drug tests.
Part of the problem is that they are old products. So they have been around a long time, and built up a lot of online reviews and chat. The trouble is that the volume of good reviews is shown first, which means the more current bad reviews don’t get as much scrutiny.
Plus, some fake urine is just crap. It’s designed for fetish use, or even used as an animal repellent and just doesn’t contain any of the chemical structure required to pass a drug test.
These are the five brands which I definitely recommend you do not use:
- Agent X
- U Pass
let me just talk about Magnum so you can understand how poor these urine products are.
People started pointing out that Magnum didn’t contain uric acid. If it went for a more thorough analysis, it was bound to fail a drug test. So Magnum just started adding a vial of uric acid to the box they sold. The idea was that you would pour it into the actual fake urine.
That’s obviously ridiculous. No reformulation, just handing responsibility to the person who bought it to hope that this half measure paid off.
Let’s Talk About Biocide
A few years back there was a sudden uptick in reports of fake urine failing drug tests.
It seemed to be most brands that were suddenly failing. People on knowledgeable forums, and places like Reddit, were starting to think that drug testing companies had found a way to spot fake urine.
However, it turned out that a handful of brands, actually the better ones mostly, were still working. So it wasn’t just that they had found a way to spot fake urine samples. There seemed to be a footprint, something common to all these products which was being looked for. The chief culprit was biocide preservatives.
Biocide is found in many products from make up to household cleaners, and they help to keep products fresh and lengthen the shelf life.
Biocide is also in many types of fake urine. Lots of analysis, by lots of people including me, over a couple of years came to the conclusion that it was biocide that was being looked for as an extra dipstick reaction panel on the initial validity testing strips.
To my knowledge, there are only four reliable and high quality brands of fake urine on the market right now, which can pass a drug test and that don’t contain biocide. So let’s take a look at them now with detailed reviews.
Detailed Synthetic Urine Reviews: Top Four Best Synthetic Urine Kits
For me, these are the four best synthetic urine products you can buy right now. I’m doing a detailed review of each of them, including instructions for use, so that you can compare the quality and process.
1. Quick Luck (premium product) – Best Fake Urine Product 2022
Quick Luck isn’t cheap. It costs $100. But it’s the premium synthetic urine product right now, and the best you can buy. It has the following properties which make it stand out from almost everything else:
- Looks, froths, and even smells like urine
- Balanced for ph and specific gravity
- Contains the right amount of creatinine
- Contains the right amount of uric acid and urea
- In total it contains 14 chemicals that are found in urine
- Comes with the incredible heat activator powder
- Also included in the kit is a heatpad
You are getting the best fake urine you can buy. Premixed, ready to use, complex in formula.
This will even pass the scrutiny of a full immunoassay and analysis. So whatever level of scrutiny it faces, it’s going to be your best chance of passing.
Here are the instructions for using Quick Luck:
- It’s possible to preheat this. You can use a microwave, and warm it in 15 second bursts until it registers on the temperature strip.
- If you want to preheat it, before you start microwaving, activate the heatpad so that it’s ready for when the sample reaches the right temperature. Then attach the two together.
- Whether you pre-warm it or not, you will then head off to the location you are submitting your sample at. Just outside, you will check the temperature.
- Whether it’s cooled or not, you can use the heat activator powder to raise the temperature. Add a little bit, shake it up until it dissolves, and monitor the temperature. Only add more in small amounts, and eventually, it will reach the temperature range required.
That’s really all there is to it. Just make sure that you submit your sample within about 15 minutes of getting it to within the right temperature range if you are only using heat activator powder not the heat pad.
The heatpad is really an insurance policy. It allows you to transport the sample prewarmed, and then just use the heat activator powder to top it up if necessary.
But for me, I just wouldn’t bother with the heatpad. The heat activator powder works fine on its own. About one third of the total powder supplied is enough to usually raise the temperature to between 90°F and 100°F, and it makes the sample far less bulky to smuggle in.
Overall, the combo of the complexity and the power in the heat activator powder takes all the stress out of passing a drug test. Unless you are very unlucky, then it’s worth every penny due to its ability to pass scrutiny.
I’ve actually never used Quick Luck to pass a drug test, but I have used its sister product I’m now about to talk about. If I face another one any time soon, it’s Quick Luck I will be using now.
2. Sub Solution (Best all-round choice)
Sub Solution is like the little brother of Quick Luck. A few years older, and ever so slightly simpler in the formula, just like Quick Luck though its formula is updated annually.
It’s the best all-around choice when you consider everything about it. It costs $85. It gets the heat activator powder into your hands, and the formula is pretty much the same as Quick Luck.
The only downside to Sub Solution Vs Quick Luck is that Sub Solution is a powder. You will need to mix it with filtered water to use it.
But overall, apart from the premixing thing, there’s really not much to choose between them, and usage instructions are pretty much the same:
- The first thing you need to do is hydrate the bottle powder that you receive. Use filtered water (not bottled water or tap water) to do this. Fill the bottle to the line and then shake it until it’s dissolved and clear, basically looking like urine.
- Unlike with Quick Luck, you can’t heat the sample in advance. There is no heatpad with the fake urine kit for you to do this, so you’ll just have to do it on arrival.
- When you arrive at the venue you will submit your sample, just before you go in, tap in about one-third of the heat activator powder. Shake it gently until it dissolves, and then watch the temperature strip. If after two minutes nothing’s happened, add a little more and repeat the process. Keep doing this until a reading registers and then get the temperature as close to 100°F as you can without going over.
That’s all the steps there are in the Sub Solution. Just one more step than Quick Luck, and that’s mixing up the powder.
No, you don’t get the heatpad as an additional heat source option, but it’s really not necessary.
The beauty of Quick Luck and Sub Solution is that because the drug test will be unsupervised, you can even check the temperature when you are behind a screen or in the cubicle. If it’s cooled too much, you can simply tap in a more heat activator powder and get the temperature into the legal range before you hand it over.
3. Quick Fix – Best Budget Fake Pee Brand
Third, on my list is Quick Fix. For me, it’s the best budget fake urine kit you can buy.
Usually costing just $30, you can even upgrade to Quick Fix plus for another $10. Let me just say at the start of this review that Quick Fix plus isn’t a better product. You just get 3 fluid ounces of premixed urine rather than 2 ounces.
For most drug tests that’s not really an issue, but some drug tests do ask for a bigger sample. Although, none of them require anything approaching 2 fluid ounces, let alone three. Quick Fix is premixed. It’s not as complex as Sub Solution or Quick Luck though, but it does contain creatine, urea, and uric acid.
It also looks like urine but doesn’t really smell or froth like it. It’s great for a basic drug test though where there isn’t much scrutiny on it.
These are the instructions for using Quick Fix to pass a drug test:
- Activate the heatpad so that it’s warm when it’s attached to the sample. It only needs a couple of minutes to reach its maximum temperature.
- Because it’s premixed you simply need to heat up in the microwave. Loosen the lid and put it in. Then microwave on full power for about 15 seconds. Take it out and gently agitate it and check the temperature strip.
- Repeat step one until you get a reading on the temperature strip. You’ll want to get it as close to 100°F as possible without going over. Look for a stable temperature as close to 100°F as possible that stays there for a couple of minutes.
- Attach the pre-activated heatpad using the supplied elastic band, or preferably some secure tape.
- When you arrive at the venue, check the temperature strip. If it’s cooled and it hasn’t got a reading on the temperature strip, then you’ll need to warm it up. Unfortunately, the only way to do this is to use an external heat source, but I will talk about that in the section on top tips for using fake pee for drug test after the reviews.
So as you can see, Quick Fix is a very basic formula and it uses a heatpad that could fail (although the failure rate is low).
But it’s plenty good enough to pass a basic pre-employment drug test or similar, and if you are on a budget or don’t care very much, then it’s a perfect solution.
Test Clear Powdered Urine (Middle-ground alternative)
The last of my four top synthetic urine reviews is for Test Clear powdered urine.
Costing $50, it’s the middle ground in terms of price. It is powdered like Sub Solution, so you will need to hydrate it.
It claims to be actual powdered urine, not synthetic urine. I’m not sure if that’s true or not, but when hydrated it definitely looks and smells like the real thing.
Here are the instructions for using Test Clear powdered urine:
- Step one is to activate the heatpad so that it pre-warms and doesn’t allow cooling of the sample when attached.
- Using only filtered water, fill up the bottle of powder and hydrate it. Shake it gently until the powder vanishes.
- Microwave the sample gently for 15 seconds, then gently shake it and check the temperature strip. Put it back in for another 15 seconds, and repeat until it shows a reading on the temperature strip. You wanted to be as close to 100°F as possible, without it being above that.
- When it’s within the correct temperature range you can attach the heatpad to the bottle using tape to connect them firmly and ensure the join creates a steady heat from the heatpad into the urine.
- Again, just like with Quick Fix, you’ll need to check the temperature strip just before you enter the building where you will submit your sample. If it’s cooled too much, then you’ll have warm it up.
The Test Clear powdered urine is a great middle-ground product. A bit better in quality than Quick Fix, it will pass scrutiny better.
Top Tips For Passing A Urine Drug Test (Built On My Personal Experiences)
Now you have my top four synthetic urine kit recommendations.
Quick Luck for the premium all-around experience, Sub Solution for the best of the bunch for the money, Quick Fix if you are on a budget, and Test Clear if you want that middle ground of affordable quality.
I want to finish by talking you through my experiences with drug testing and how you can maximize your chances of passing using fake pee for drug test.
I just want to finish by saying that it’s actually really easy. As long as you’ve got the guts to hide the sample, and you use high-quality fake urine then it’s a cinch.
If you use Sub Solution or Quick Luck, I would recommend you also buy “the practice kit”. That contains the heat activator powder and allows you to practice with it to see how it reacts in liquid and warms it up before the day of your test.
Here are my top two tips to help you pass that test.
Let’s talk first about the cooling issue. With Sub Solution and Quick Luck it’s not a problem because of the heat activator powder. That will simply raise the temperature in seconds.
But with a fake urine product that uses a heatpad, you have no additional heat source to use. So what do you do if you arrive and check the temperature and it’s cooled below 90°F?
Well, my top tip is to take a flask of hot water with you. Not boiling, as that could melt the plastic bottle the urine is in, just close to boiling.
Gently pour it on a bit at a time (being careful to avoid your hand), and shake it gently every so often then check the temperature strip. That should do enough to raise the temperature the few degrees that is needed.
My second tip is how to carry urine. You need to hide it discreetly. Although it’s unsupervised, and you can’t be directly searched (you can be patted down but not touched intimately), then there’s really only one place to put it. What you’ll need is two pairs of sizeable underwear. Tuck it in between the two pairs, so that it’s not against your skin but is in close proximity and securely fits and doesn’t slip.
Make sure it’s right in the crotch where they can’t touch you. Not only does this keep it safe, but it will keep it warm and closer to body temperature.
Just make sure you wear baggy jogging bottoms and a matching top or t-shirt so that you don’t arouse suspicion and look natural while concealing the bulge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does Synthetic Urine Last?
If sealed, synthetic urine will usually last about one year, often longer if it’s a powder rather than premixed. Once open, even if kept in a refrigerator, 24 hours is the maximum time you can use it within, without it starting to spoil and risking being noticed.
Whether your sample is real urine from someone else, premixed synthetic urine, or powdered fake urine you have mixed with filtered water, you should be submitting it within about four hours of it being first exposed to air.
How To Conceal Synthetic Urine?
Synthetic urine is best concealed in the crotch. Wear two pairs of underpants and tuck the fake sample between them. Then put on baggy jogging bottoms.
Although you can be searched generally, including the items you are carrying and being patted down they cannot search you intimately. Therefore, concealing the items intimately is the only way you can guarantee being able to smuggle them in.
The exception to this is supervised drug testing. If you are returning after failed tests, or it’s supervised because it’s something like a probation drug test, then you could be searched more thoroughly. That will be discussed and known in advance though, so you won’t get caught out.